The new user-friendly winbank menu enables you to find easier what you are looking for.
It has been divided in to two sections:
• On the upper section of the screen there is a Secondary Menu for quick access to helpful functionality
• Exactly underneath it there is the Main Menu where you may access the basic functionality of winbank
The Secondary Menu consists of the following categories:
On the left part you can see your name, last name and username. You can manage your profile at winbank using the dropdown list (messages, security codes etc.)
• Favorites: for quick access to the most useful, to you, pages of winbank web banking
• Tools: useful information (e.g. ATM locator, IBAN calculator, exchange rates, performance calculator etc.)
• Help: access to information that can solve your questions
• Search: easier and faster way of finding transactions and services
• English: select language
• Exit: logout from winbank
The Main Menu consists of the following basic categories:
• DEPOSITS: Provides you access to your deposits (bank accounts and time deposits) so that you can monitor the transactions and ask for relevant services (alerts, open new account, account statements via e-mail etc.)
• CARDS: Provides you access to your cards (debit, credit and prepaid), in order to monitor the transactions, to activate e-statements and place orders related to your cards.
• LOANS & FINANCING: Provides you access to information concerning your loans and related transactions
• INVESTMENTS: Provides you access to the Stock Markets (Greece and abroad), your investment portfolio as well as other investments that you may have at Piraeus Bank (e.g. mutual funds). You may also participate in Initial Public Offerings (IPO).
• OTHER PRODUCTS: Lets you view other products that are not included in the previous sections (insurance products, safe boxes etc).
• TRANSFERS: Lets you transfer money to Piraeus Bank or to other Bank accounts as well as monitor the progress of your orders
• PAYMENTS: Lets you pay your Public Sector debts, bills, Piraeus Bank or other Bank credit card payments and Direct Debit mandates as well as monitor the progress of your orders.
• PURCHASES & APPLICATIONS: you may apply and purchase products and services via winbank web banking such as alerts, prepaid cards, e-Administrative fees etc.)